RAJAT_PATEL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Timeless Charm of Rural Gujarat: An Invitation to Experience Serenity / Simplicity & Nature

Attention dear all,
Sharing a experience of living in small town or village, 

Let's journey through the heart of rural Gujarat, where time slows down, and nature takes center stage. Leaving behind the rush of city life between Mahesana and Ahmedabad, we step into the peaceful embrace of village living.

Picture this: narrow lanes lined with quaint houses, fields stretching as far as the eye can see, and the air filled with the melodies of birds returning home. As the sun dips below the horizon, the village comes alive with a gentle buzz of activity, far removed from the chaotic energy of the city.

Here, evenings are not just a time of day but a symphony of simplicity and serenity, offering a much-needed escape from the frenetic pace of urban life. Come, let's immerse ourselves in the timeless charm of village vibes. 🌾 ☁️🌱

IMG20240324185501.jpg
Attached is a snapshot of the picturesque 'chabutra' where the essence of village life truly comes to life. #LocalGuidesConnect #GujaratEvenings #SimpleLiving
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Timeless Charm of Rural Gujarat: An Invitation to Experience Serenity / Simplicity & Nature

Hello @RAJAT_PATEL 

I just released your post from spam quarantine. Our filter is working to protect the community and you from unwanted content, but sometimes it's too sensitive.

Moderators are patrolling the quarantine to release the good post so, if your post has been rejected, don't post it again. Instead, reach out to a moderator for help.

For more information, please read: Why-was-my-Connect-post-marked-as-spam?  

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

Betreff: Timeless Charm of Rural Gujarat: An Invitation to Experience Serenity / Simplicity & Na

@RAJAT_PATEL 

Ich kann es mir sehr gut vorstellen und finde es besonders wichtig und schön 

Connect Moderator

Re: Timeless Charm of Rural Gujarat: An Invitation to Experience Serenity / Simplicity & Nature

લગભગ ગુજરાતના મોટાભાગનાં ગામોમાં પક્ષીઘર જોવા મળે છે. સાંજના સમયે ચબુતરા પર બેઠેલા પક્ષીઓના મીઠાં કલબલાટ મનને શાંતિ આપનારા હોય છે.
ચબુતરા વિશે તમારી આ પોસ્ટ અહીં કનેક્ટ પર શેર કરવા બદલ આભાર. @RAJAT_PATEL 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Excellent post and photos with nice descriptions dear @RAJAT_PATEL 

Is that a birdhouse? I like the design and concept 👍

Level 6

Yes, Its called chabutara.

In Gujarat, almost all the small towns and villages have a small concept for the birdhouse.

You will feel peace and natural at the evening around this. This is simply wow.

Thanks all for noticing. 🥳

Level 6

@RAJAT_PATEL   Nice description about the Rural village of Gujarat.  I was in a small village in Kutch District Near Mandvi during early 90s.  The village is flooded with cows, birds, etc., and peaceful. Only draw back in village life is, you are cut off from main towns/city during those days due to less bus facilities. 

Level 6

Thanks @Denasridhar for your lovely reply.