Ducci's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Top 1% Local Guide Saying Hi πŸ‘‹

Hello everyone, my name is ducci and I'm a top 1 %  local guide for Spokane Washington and the  surrounding area!  This is my first post and I just wanted to give myself a little shout-out because I don't usually connect with people about this.  See a lot of my friends and family don't know I spend a lot of time doing Google reviews, edits, post, taking pictures, etc. Over the last two years I have really become a top local guide in my area with over 50 featured photos and almost eight million views now!  I hope everyone is doing well and I'd love for more local guides to follow each other so here is my link below!

See what I've posted to Google Maps

Level 8 Local Guide

https://maps.app.goo.gl/6dMCKQLHTzo1FuXp7

Spokane, WA, USA
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Top 1% Local Guide Saying Hi πŸ‘‹

Good job! Congratulations @Ducci 

Keep contributing 

Level 10

Hi @Ducci 

Congratulations for your contributions and welcome to Connect !

Wishing you a lovely journey with the community.

Keep it up !

Connect Moderator

Firstly welcome to Connect @Ducci and congratulations on your achievement.  Being in the Top 1% in your area is certainly a BIG achievement so thank you for sharing this with us.  I would share it with my family and friends.  Let them know the valuable contribution you are making in sharing your experiences at and helping people know about the places that you visit in your area.  Well done on your over 50 featured photos and almost eight million views !!!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Thank you very much for the support!!  I joined the top 100 photos challenge and can't wait to be #1! 

Connect Moderator

Keep it up! That is a big achievement for the area you are in, @Ducci

My favorite way to tell people about the Local Guides program is when someone says 'I was looking for a place to ____ on Google Maps and I saw your review/photo'. This is my favorite way to tell people about this unique hobby. It also motivates me to have almost everyone I know say that too. So I diversify and write reviews and add photos for restaurants, parks, businesses, government buildings, and more. 

Happy contributing!

#TeamUSA USA | My Contributions | Instagram | @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Hai @Ducci .

Congratulation for your achievement.

1 % Top Local Guides, in your Sopokane Washington is awesome.

Keep on contributing on Google Maps and here on Local Guides Connect.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.