AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

@MortenCopenhagen I'm not at all sure what you mean.  Which specific (a) section of the form and (b) particular wording are you referring to.  Also, to find your star photo comment you simply click on the Category link  against your entry on the current star photo leaderboard.  Morten, I also suggest that you change the "and showing 25.954.302 views" wording in your caption to "and showing views as at December 30, 2020". 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

@AdamGT

It will take another 30 minutes to redo the very repetitive questionnaire to find it again. Sorry. It is not going to fly.

May I suggest you redo the XXXs in your sample caption to specify what information you what where. Also, some if not all this information is redundant from what we entered into the form. Please make it simpler if you can. 

Cheers 

Morten

Connect Moderator

@MortenCopenhagen it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to go through the hard copy emailed to you 😉

Level 10

My star foto:

A screenshot of a photo of Daund Railway Junction uploaded onto Google Maps on 07 March 2018 and showing the star views as at 1,859,686 (Local Guide @ModNomad)A screenshot of a photo of Daund Railway Junction uploaded onto Google Maps on 07 March 2018 and showing the star views as at 1,859,686 (Local Guide @ModNomad)

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

Mi foto estrella

Caption: Star photo by @juanmamani98. Uploaded 12/03/2020. Star views at 02/01/2022Caption: Star photo by @juanmamani98. Uploaded 12/03/2020. Star views at 02/01/2022

@AdamGT Here's my last update. Thanks

My start photo!! - Universidad Nacional de Quilmes - UNQ - Quilmes - Buenos Aires - Argentina

Level 8

Re: How to read and join the Leaderboards

Caption: Star photo by @juanmamani98. Uploaded 12/03/2020. Star views at 02/01/2022Caption: Star photo by @juanmamani98. Uploaded 12/03/2020. Star views at 02/01/2022

@AdamGT Here's my last update. Thanks.

My start photo!! - Universidad Nacional de Quilmes - UNQ - Quilmes - Buenos Aires - Argentina

Level 8

Caption: Star photo by @juanmamani98. Uploaded 12/03/2020. Star views at 09/02/2022Caption: Star photo by @juanmamani98. Uploaded 12/03/2020. Star views at 09/02/2022

@AdamGT Here's my last update. Thanks

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Hi @IgnacioMamaniTapia 

Oh I remember this photo because it reminded me of a prison and I can see that as your star photo it is still doing extremely well and getting lots of views.  I believe you have already posted it on the current Star Photo Leaderboards post and to keep things organised I will move this version there as well.

Level 9

Caption: Star photo by @jOliverLeeKiwi. Uploaded 8/04/2018. Star views at 04/01/2022Caption: Star photo by @jOliverLeeKiwi. Uploaded 8/04/2018. Star views at 04/01/2022

Happy New Year! @AdamGT   again, my memory is fading - stop me if I make any mistakes! Above is my updated star photo! it's not a profile photo anymore...

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram