AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

@AdamGT 

Understood Sir. But much worried  about your  involvement.  Take care Sir.😟 Once again Thank you for your Community Service.

With Regards, 

Ramamoorthy Karuppaiah 

Ramamoorthy123
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Ramamoorthy123 I plan and am looking forward to serious hibernation from September 5 and until end October 😉

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

JokoEats_0-1630394000001.png

Star photo by @JokoEats Uploaded 02-01-2016

Hey Adam, 

I know this is late, I was having trouble following the survey through unfortunately anyway! Please (maybe for Sept if not for Aug) add my star photo to the Star Photo Leaderboards! Above is a screenshot of my current star views on my most view post and I'd love to see it on the leaderboards. 

thanks!

Connect Moderator

Caption: screenshot of star photo uploaded 30-08-2021 - Local Guide @LuigiZCaption: screenshot of star photo uploaded 30-08-2021 - Local Guide @LuigiZ

Hey @AdamGT, here an updated photo taken on 31/08/2021 😊.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @JokoEats 

From the work I did yesterday with @AdrianLunsong and earlier today with @PennyChristie, I'm coming to the conclusion that it's difficult to achieve the best results with screenshots of star photos working totally on a smartphone.  For example, while I'm sure you've chosen the Large size option on your Connect post, I'd love to see your star photo here in larger size and I do appreciate you and everyone else having a go. I'm just drafting another message on this so stay tuned.  In the meantime regarding your involvement here is the current schedule so I can't see you missing out 😉

**** Note: This schedule has been updated. See When to Update your data ****

Leaderboard

Data entry close

(reopens approx 1 day after)

Posting date
Points (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
1 September
Star Photos (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
3 September
Photo Views (September)
Midday (AEST) on >
5 September
All leaderboards (October)
Midday (AEST) on >
1 October

[Last updated at 4:45 PM (AEST) on 31 August, 2021]

Connect Moderator

Wow @LuigiZ, like champion you look like you love to race to the finish line from behind lol.  Your star photo looks like a true star!  I have just checked your data entry and it also all looks perfecto 🙂

ps: the feature list of star photos is growing 😉

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much @AdamGT, the photo is still the same with just some thousand more views since last time 😊.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi all, I just wanted to quickly clarify a couple of things.

Because of the tight schedule we should all now, I certainly must, focus on the Points leaderboards because they will be posted next, in fact, in about 18 hours 😞 so get your points contributions up to date by midday on  September 1 (see schedule above) 😉  Then we have a couple of days to finish tidying up the star photos before the new star photo leaderboards are posted on September 5. So, don't panic if you haven't got your star photo quite right just yet and please do remember, my suggested changes to the way your present your star photo regarding size and adding a caption etc, is totally optional, it's up to you. For the leaderboards, whether your screenshot is small or large vertical or horizontal, or has or doesn't have a caption isn't relevant!  The only requirement is that the screenshot of your star photo clearly shows the star views!  However, there are some good reasons to do the additional extra things if you can and I will talk about this in much more detail in a few days time.

A special mention here to: @shelened1973 @Explorautour @AT_Rome @sudipbohora @ACCoelho20 @JokoEats @mbmuhlison @GigiR and possibly @TorM 

Connect Moderator

I will add it up then... thanks @AdamGT ..

Level 7

Screenshot_2021-08-31-15-00-12-52.jpg

Hii I'm sudip and it's my star photo on my map , sometime  i didn't understand to how can i copy link 😃 now i think i have complete the process of star photo  😃❤️