AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

@katydarhelI am not much of one for numbers, but I did follow your line of reasoning up until I read what  

@MortenCopenhagenhad to say.  I guess we will all need to wait until @AdamGT has time to let us know what his thinking on all of this is...  These leaderboards remain challenging to me because I'd rather take photos than "fool with" numbers,so I appreciate what others like yourselves can do with numbers, and I enjoy seeing what other photographically inspired guides are doing with their photos.  Happy Equinox...more night in the Northern Hemisphere; more light in the Southern Hemisphere.  🌻

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Level 7

Thank you @AdamGT  sir  

Level 7

Thanks @Cercis for reporting this wonderful day. Without you, I wouldn't have guessed to mark it. It will be interesting what Adam has to say about all of our reasoning. I hope he will be glad that his post did not go unnoticed and caused a lot of discussion.

Katy Darhel
Connect Moderator

One more question, @AdamGT

How did you manage to break the maximum of tagging only 10 people in each reply? Are you just linking to their profiles or are you actually tagging up to a hundred participants in one reply?

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 8

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

@AdamGT you do a fabulous job with us.
Thank you! 😍

Ana Coelho
Level 9

Caption: Star photo by @Kahnster uploaded onto Google Maps on 12 March 2018 and showing the star views as at 6 January 2022Caption: Star photo by @Kahnster uploaded onto Google Maps on 12 March 2018 and showing the star views as at 6 January 2022

Hi @AdamGT  have a look at my updated entry to the Star Photos. A panoramic shot of Al Rafisah Dam, Sharjah. 

Connect Moderator

@MortenCopenhagen I would guess that is a link only. Hence I don't get notification for all the boards that my username pops up in. We (Connect Mods) have the same limitations on the number of users that we can tag. I'm curious to know why not all usernames have the link though. 🤔

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

Re: T100 Star Photos all LGs SPQ (September 2021)

Screenshot_20210926-025545~2.png

Caption: Star photo by @Suvi uploaded on 18-June-2021. Star views as of 26-September-2021.

Hey @AdamGT, I'm relatively new to connect and still exploring the infinite possibilities here. Here is a screenshot of my top picture for your leaderboard. The photo itself was in portrait. I'm afraid, hence, my screenshot is pretty clumsy

I hope I'll feature in the leaderboard 🙂

Thank you so much. Rose and shine.

-Suvi

Level 9

@katydarhel i think yeah your calculations might be right 

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 7

Thank you for your opinion @Mo-TravelleerX. I would like to finally hear Adam's opinion.

Katy Darhel