AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

Hi Adam,

Can you please consider this entry as well

star board.JPG

Level 8

Re: Leaderboard Docs Star Photo Screenshot

Hola @AdamGT primero quiero darte las gracias por todo tu trabajo y dedicación.

Te pido ayuda para que me digas como puedo hacer la Captura de pantalla n. ° 4. He probado unas cuantas veces y no lo consigo. Hasta ahora solo he podi

do hacer la Captura de pantalla n. ° 2.

Un cordial saludo

Chema Dieste

Level 10

Hi @AdamGT 

Thank you so much. I'm so happy to read that our contributions are recognized with the leaderboards, and I love how the posts are integrated too as you mentioned.
I feel with the leaderboards, it will encourage more engagement with the Guides community and also more participation in the Local Guides Connect forums- love that.

It's a lot of keep organized, so thank you again for putting so much time into maintaining these records, and on top of that being so quick to responding to our messages as well as being so interactive with everyone with your comments.

Level 5

Re: T100 Photo Views L5 LGs (September 2021)

Screenshot_2021-09-28-09-45-28.png

Level 5 786,937 selinsgrove Speedway(pa) 3/10/21

Level 9

Star photo by @Jean-IgnaceBE - Uploaded 28/05/2019 - Star views as at 04/01/2022Star photo by @Jean-IgnaceBE - Uploaded 28/05/2019 - Star views as at 04/01/2022

2) The Maps Category: Furniture store

3) I took/uploaded this photo on: 28 mai 2019 (date uploaded to Google Maps)

4) Is it my best photo?

I wouldn't actually pick this photo as my best photo uploaded for that specific furniture store. I have others better ones with different landscapes in some public parks, private golf areas and inside the sport cars.

5) Why do I think it's my "star photo"?

This photo is the view of the store front which is in the basement. So really interesting because not visible from the street. I think this is a star photo because of presence as 1st photo of the shop on Google Search & Google Maps since May 2019.

6) I think the important factors that contribute to making a top photo are:

The popularity and the communication created about of the POI are important and also the featured photo for the POI. This shot shows a good store front view of this location with good lighting and orientation (Landscape).

7) The camera I used to take my "star photo" is: Samsung S9+ Mobile phone

😎Kudos to the post has of course been given 😉

360Pixtour, Google Street View Trusted Photographer, Belgium - Brussels Google Local Guide, The75 GLGs 2016
Level 9

Caption: Star photo by @RooksieN. Uploaded 02-2020 and Star views as at 12-3-2022Caption: Star photo by @RooksieN. Uploaded 02-2020 and Star views as at 12-3-2022

Hi Adam, I just stumbled on to the Star Photos leaderboards and am submitting my photo for inclusion. In this message, please find a screenshot of my star photo that shows the current star views. This photo is from a take-out order I placed at the Panda Express on the campus of Clemson University - right before the COVID-19 pandemic shut most places down. 

Connect Moderator

Hi all,

September has been a big month and after the star photos leaderboards I needed to go smell the roses for a few days and just do some general catch ups on Connect, making some casual appearances here and there. 

@MortenCopenhagen, @katydarhel, @Rezgar, @RenanSavidan, @Kahnster, @Jean-IgnaceBE, @RooksieN and anyone else I may have missed mentioning, I will reply to your messages soon but as per the update schedule (section 5.4), my priority now is the points leaderboards, yes the cycle starts again.  I have also been making changes to both the data entry form and the leaderboard documentation.  Regarding the star photos leaderboards you do have time before the next update so don't panic on this but I do recommend that you read sections 6 and 7 of documentation before adding your star photo update 😉

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Hola @ChemaDieste 

I moved your comment from the leaderboard documentation to the Stars leaderboards post as it better fits here and is where others are more likely to benefit from it.  I will try to to have a look at your question and reply soon as my priority today is to update the points leaderboards. Thank you for your patience. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

OliverLeeKIWI_0-1632968685021.png

Hi @AdamGT   This is my entry:) Inside Sylvia Park Shopping Centre. Zara store. Thank you!

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 8

Screenshot_20210930-092621_Maps.jpg

5 Étoile photo de  carneceria Suhail en Fungirola 2019