AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

This post has been deleted because it was written elsewhere.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

Re: T100 Star Photos all LGs SPQ (September 2021)

Well done @Kahnster you keep improving your screenshot.  Regarding taking your star photo screenshot, have you read the updated star photo screenshot section in the leaderboard documentation?

Welcome to the Top 100 leaderboards @Suvi.  I do appreciate the difficulties when you are working on a mobile phone so just do your best you can. (see section 6.2 in the leaderboard documentation).

Welcome to the Star Photo leaderboards @amandhayal.  If you haven't already done so then I recommend that you also read the updated star photo screenshot section in the leaderboard documentation to see how you can improve your entry if you wish.

@Jean-IgnaceBE you have really improved your screenshot of your star photo.  Just two minor things. I suggest you add a blank line at the top  and update your caption (see section 6.4(a) and (c) of the leaderboard documentation).

Hi @RooksieN you made a splash onto the recent Points Leaderboards and soon we will see the Chinese take-away on the Star Photo leaderboards.  I'm assuming that Clemson is now open but has Panda Express opened up yet?

@OliverKIWI while not compulsory in your case, I believe you could improve your star photo.  Have a read of section 6 of the the leaderboard documentation). Also, I've just noticed a minor issue with your data entry and because I cannot make the corrections you must do this yourself however, if you have any problems then please let me know. Note that you do not have to re-enter all your previous answers, you just need to correct a few things.  Briefly, this is what you need to do:

1. Revisit your personal entry here
  2. For Question #5 select No and then answer that sections questions.

Welcome @MedinaMohamed and well done, we'll soon see you on Points and Photo Views leaderboards.  Regarding your star photo, I can see that you have written it in your comment however, even if you take your screenshot on a mobile phone, it must show the star views.  See the example in (see section 6.2 in the leaderboard documentation).

@Chuan_Chee please read section 6 of the leaderboard documentation and in particular requirement #3 in section 6.1 and section 4.

Welcome to the Top 100 leaderboards @heyrye.  I think you could improve your screenshot if you followed section 6 of the leaderboard documentation and if you really wanted to take it up a notch, also have a read of section 7 😉

@SabbirShawon my feeling is that you would get a better screenshot if you followed the steps I took on an Android (see Screenshot #7 in section 6.3 of the leaderboard documentation).

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Thank you @AdamGT  I have made the changes. Sorry! I misunderstood the question. 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 10

Hi dear, @AdamGT 
My information is updated.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

What a star (double entendre) @AdrianLunsong and 11 million+ star views, sheesh!!

@Muhammad_Usman yes you joined the Photo Views leaderboards in February, 2021 but to the best of my knowledge never joined the Star Photos leaderboards so here's your chance!  Update your details now and be ready for the next updates of all the leaderboards 😉  However, because it's been a while, I do recommend that you read the leaderboard documentation first 😉

@Tim_Short things have changed a bit since you last submitted your star photo update and you can read up on all the changes in the leaderboard documentation. Follow the recommendations steps in section 6 and perhaps even have your star photo featured 😉

@Rezgar why don't you have a read of sections 6 and 7 of the leaderboard documentation think about creating your own Star Photo post 😉  Either way you need to fix up your caption (see section 6.2(c) and i suggest try to get your star photo to fit into a landscape rather than portrait galaxy 😉

Sheeesh I've almost caught up 🙂  Just the SPQ for @MortenCopenhagen @katydarhel @Mo-TravelleerX, @Cercis and of course, anyone else interested statistics 😎

Connect Moderator

Hello @Rezgar 

When you make a change following advice given and reply, try to be more explicit in your reply and say exactly what you did and where I should look to see the changes (perhaps add a link) so I don't have to guess.  For example you could say, "As you recommended, I created a star photo post which you can see here".  Anyway I stumbled across your post by chance but you cannot just take shortcuts here.  You must do things the correct way. You cannot just duplicate content from one place to another!  You haven't rigidly followed the recommended procedure in section 7.1 of the documentation.  You need to revisit this and do it ASAP.  If you are still unsure in what you must do then I suggest that you check the great examples by @AZ_2021 and @Rex_Roscoe mentioned in the documentation.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OliverKIWI.  You said you made the changes.  I can see you changed your data entry form which is now correct but you didn't say if you made the changes to your screenshot that I recommended.  Also, I please note that next time you use your data entry to update any of your data say for a future month, you would say Yes to Question #5.

Level 9

Copy that! @AdamGT  Haven't changed the screenshot. What's your suggestion? Thanx! 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 9

@AdamGT Clemson AND Panda Express are currently open. Here is to hoping for many more views for my star photo 🙂  Thank you for all your efforts with the Leaderboards.

Connect Moderator

@OliverKIWI I think I wrote that "you could improve your star photo.  Have a read of section 6 of  the leaderboard documentation)." It's all spelled out in detail there 😉