Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

This content has been removed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

This content has been removed.
Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous

As mentioned in the previous message and repeated below, I am no longer updating this post.  I'm here just letting you know that I will move your star photo to the correct post.

***** Once again I say that I am no longer updating this post.  

The best place to message me about your most viewed photo is on the latest Star Photo leaderboards post details on which you can find either on the index of leaderboards kindly produced and maintained by @MortenCopenhagen as well as the leaderboard documentation.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

You must be busy these days I seldom see you @AdamGT missing your comments on my posts 🙂

How have you been so far? Is life in that side of the world getting better, I mean Covid-19 situation? 

Level 8

@AdamGT  I don't know much about this forum's technological architecture but if you no longer want people posting on this thread, isn't there a way to lock it, or have the posts automatically redirect to your new thread? 

Connect Moderator

Amazingly not having been able to travel because of COVID, I have been quite busy on a number of fronts since mid March 2020 @Sophia_Cambodia.  Because of this, not only haven't I been able to read and comment on many great posts, you may have noticed that I have also not been able to write my own 😞  It's all a question about available time!

Thanks for asking, life is certainly getting better here in the world's longest locked down city, I think it's been 262 days since March 2020.  In fact, at midnight tonight we come out of what I hope will be our last lockdown 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your comment @tony_b.  Unfortunately the answer is No, which is understandable when you think that this forum has been designed more along the lines of a typical blog. An author writes a post containing mainly text with photos and then readers add reply comments.  A reader could come across a post even years later and add a comment.  This framework was not designed for posts containing large number based leaderboards with hundreds of names mentioned.  I understand and accept this.  Having said this, the leaderboards have from the very start pushed the boundaries a little and I've had to design them to fit as best as I can within the underlying blog framework.  If you just look at the leaderboard documentation you will readily see this.

Connect Moderator

I see, take your time @AdamGT I hope you stay safe and well. Wow -  almost one year of lockdown! You would come out pale without the touch of seas/sands/sun 🙂

Level 10

Welcome... My dear friend @AdamGT,

1a. Of course, as in the case of many other countries, in India except a very few POIs, it is difficult to get much larger Star Photo score, I believe.

1b. My Star Photo is one of the worst shot ever posted by me in Google Maps.

2. Yes, I'm sure you will be remembering the incident I have referred to our @Sophia_Cambodia in her post.

All the best...

Hope to view my name in your Board.

With warm regards...

TG

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@TravellerG  bence yanılıyorsunuz Dünya'nın ençok merak edilen ülkelerinden biriside Hindistan ve nüfusa göre bakıldığında şansınız diğerülkelerin çoğuna göre daha yüksek olduğunu düşünüyorum 😊

Farklı şehirler, farklı insanlar, farklı dostlar