AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 407 Star Videos L10 (October 2023)

I'm sure that we are blessed to have a dear friend like you, @AdamGT!

The "DATA" we are enjoying are just awesome... Except for your kind efforts, we would not have seen these "Magical Figures" 

Thanks a billion... 

Most sincerely yours 

TG 

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Oh dear thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation of the efforts in producing the "Magical Figures" @TravellerG.

I firmly believe that by sharing our Maps contribution data and achievements together like this instead of individually bragging about these on the Achievements board, gives us all much greater opportunity to learn how we can improve on the quality of our contributions and the outcomes we achieve in terms of the impact on our respective communities and we can do this in a fun and friendly competitive way. So I thank you and everyone for participating as without you this would not be possible.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Re: 411 Star Videos L8 (October 2023)

@ajitthite 

Congrats Bro.

With Regards,

Ramamoorthy123

Ramamoorthy123
Level 10

@TravellerG        Is  @AdamGT  taking Rest or Not.  

Ramamoorthy123

Ramamoorthy123
Level 10

Re: 409 Star Videos L9 (October 2023)

Thank you, CM @AdamGT , for your dedicated efforts in developing Star Video LeaderboardI am happy to find my name on the Level 9 Star Videos Views Leaderboard (October 2023)

Signature Image
Level 10

Nicely shot video dear LG friend  @PrasadVR. If I am not wrong, inside Vizaag airport photography is prohibited  and hence outside area of airport is covered well in the video. 

Indian National FlagAccessibility Champion BadgeFive-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

| Accessibility Champion |

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Thank you for your kind words, dear friend @Kumaarsantosh  regarding my video.

Signature Image