El_Lemus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Torrey Pines A Dream Landscape to Take PHOTOS!, San Diego,California,USA.

THE BEST MOMENT FOR PICTURES SUNSET (Depends on the Season the Sunset Hours Change).  this place is located in DEL MAR CALIFORNIA IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY, ITs Well Worth it, YOU CAN PARK NEXT TO THE SIDEWALK (Parking Fee), Bring Water, Sunscreen and Snacks, because you will fall in love for this spot. AND FOR SURE! YOUR CAMERA OR CELLPHONE.

American Beauty at the Torrey Pines SUNSET SEAT, CAMINO DEL MAR CALIFORNIA.From Del MarAmerican Beauty at the Torrey Pines SUNSET SEAT, CAMINO DEL MAR CALIFORNIA.From Del Mar

Torrey Pines View at Sunset, La Jolla-Del Mar, San Diego,California,USA.Torrey Pines View at Sunset, La Jolla-Del Mar, San Diego,California,USA.

Torrey Pines Wide View, Highway 101 Del Mar-La Jolla, San Diego California,USA.Torrey Pines Wide View, Highway 101 Del Mar-La Jolla, San Diego California,USA.

Instagram: El_Lemus

Del Mar, CA, USA
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Torrey Pines A Dream Landscape to Take PHOTOS!, San Diego,California,USA.

@El_Lemus Thanks for sharing such a beautiful moment with us

Mohammad ZI Sayem
Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@El_Lemus Thanks for sharing such a beautiful moment with us.

Mohammad ZI Sayem

Connect Moderator

Hello @Md_Zobayerul_Islam 

I just released your post from spam quarantine. Our filter is working to protect the community and you from unwanted content, but sometimes it's too sensitive. Apologies for that.

Moderators are patrolling the quarantine to release the good post so, if your post has been rejected, don't post it again. Instead, reach out to a moderator for help.

For more information on this please read Why-was-my-Connect-post-marked-as-spam?  Thank you for your understanding and for interactions on connect.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 9

Betreff: Torrey Pines A Dream Landscape to Take PHOTOS!, San Diego,California,USA.

@El_Lemus ohne Zweifel es ist dort sehr schön und das Foto gefällt mir.

Level 8

Thank you @SholaIB 

My comment has been posted twice by mistake, I would like to delete a comment.

Mohammad ZI Sayem

Level 8

There is so much scope for learning from you @El_Lemus . 

All the pictures are wallpaper worthy.

Nachiket Methre