Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

πŸ†˜ URGENT CORRECTION REQUEST: HELP NEEDED FROM GOOGLE MAPS SUPPORT TEAM

Hello, wonderful Local Guides community!

I hope this post finds you all in good spirits. 🌟 My name is Midhun T V, and I'm reaching out to you with a bit of a situation that needs your attention.

As a dedicated Level 8 Local Guide on Google Maps, I've been actively contributing to our favorite mapping platform by adding, editing, and reviewing various places. However, it seems I've encountered a little hiccup.

In a recent update, I accidentally added myself as the business owner of a local shop, "Cell 6 Mobiles." πŸ˜… Despite my best efforts, the standard editing options on the platform haven't allowed me to correct this mistake.

πŸ“ Shop Details:

Name: Cell 6 Mobiles
Google Maps URL: https://maps.app.goo.gl/DiDWnhjLytbEYNqm6
I'm kindly seeking your help and sharing this post in the hopes that someone from the Google Maps Support Team might see it. If anyone knows how I can get in touch with them or if there's a magic solution, please share your wisdom!

For further communication, you can also reach me via email at midhunnileshwar. Your support in spreading the word and helping me connect with the right folks would be immensely appreciated.

Let's make sure the information on Google Maps stays accurate! πŸ—ΊοΈβœ¨ Thank you all for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Midhun T V

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: πŸ†˜ URGENT CORRECTION REQUEST: HELP NEEDED FROM GOOGLE MAPS SUPPORT TEAM

Hello @Midhunnileshwar 

Happy new year 2024

Sorry for the accident.

Please kindly go to  https://business.google.com. click on the three dots on top right corner of the page. You'll find 

1. Buisness profile settings 
  2. Notifications 
  3. Add a new buisness profile 
  4. Your buisness profile 
  5. Help & support 
  6. Etc 

Click on help and support. 

Change access or stop managing your Business Profile

Follow the different steps. That should help you. Feel free to comment in here for further help.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge