Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Unlocking the Magic: How to Upload 360° Photospheres as a Local Guide

Introduction: Hey Local Guides Community! Let's dive into the exciting world of 360° photography and learn how to upload stunning photospheres to Google Maps. As a fellow Local Guide, I've experienced the joy of sharing immersive experiences with the world and now face some issues too. Hope someone will help me out. 

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.2487082,75.1415486,3a,75y,205.36h,80.91t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipM... 

The Journey Begins: As a passionate photographer, I started capturing 360° photospheres using Google's Street View application on my mobile phone. It was a breeze, and I soon realized the impact of my contributions as they garnered numerous views and engagements from users.

A Roadblock: Recently, I encountered a challenge when I couldn't find specific software or tools to upload 360° photospheres to Google Maps. This prompted me to explore alternative methods and discover new ways to continue my contributions.

The Quest for Solutions: Driven by curiosity and a desire to share more immersive content, I delved into various apps and techniques to streamline the uploading process for 360° photospheres. I wanted to find a solution that worked efficiently and maintained the high quality of my photospheres.

Empowering Others: By sharing this knowledge with fellow Local Guides, we can empower each other to create captivating 360° photospheres and enrich the Google Maps experience for users worldwide. Let's continue to explore, capture, and share the beauty of our world through immersive photography.

Conclusion: Embark on your journey of 360° photography as a Local Guide and unlock the magic of sharing immersive experiences with the world. Together, we can make Google Maps a vibrant canvas of exploration and discovery for everyone.

Best Regards

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Unlocking the Magic: How to Upload 360° Photospheres as a Local Guide

Hello @Midhunnileshwar 

I wonder have we ever interacted? Maybe not yet. Anyway nice to E-meet you here on connect. Thank you for your enthusiasm of wanting to improve Google maps and to contribute 360• photosphere.

Yes !!! 360° photos,photosphere etc. I was one time very eager to contribute 360° photos as well. Infact I had all the badges required on that side of Google maps. Nevertheless the program got separated and the app taken away as well. I'm happy my.badge is still there on my profile here on connect.

Your post is nice,but you either forgot to mention the app or method you used to upload the 360 easily and maybe free of charge otherwise you planned not to mention it. Anyway just an observation and interactions with you 

Happy guiding 

Cheers

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

Re: Unlocking the Magic: How to Upload 360° Photospheres as a Local Guide

Hello @Midhunnileshwar ,

you do have create a lot of suspense !!!

As you I'm a great enthusiast of 360° and StreetView. I'm still looking for an easy method to upload 360° (please do not tell us to select a POI and...).

In your paragraph: The Solution Unveiled: you forgot to mention the method (as our friend @SholaIB noticed).

Can you unveil / share it with us?

Take care

Marco

TRAC Badge