SusChat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Very Tasty Poha (Indian Breakfast)

very tasty and healthy indian Breakfast. Poha. Cook and serve in 5 mins. Very simple recipe.IMG-20190905-WA0003.jpg

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Very Tasty Poha (Indian Breakfast)

Hi @SusChat 

This looks delicious, thank you for sharing it with us. Did you cook it by yourself or you had it at a restaurant? It will be great if you can give a little bit more explanation about these dishes. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I cooked the same. Cooking is my passion apart from IT engineer job 🙂 @Aruni 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SusChat 

Is this food cooking the same fried rice?  Can give a little bit more explanation about this dish. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides. 

Did you know that you can create Google Maps lists with your favourite places and 4 tips for creating better lists You can read more about it.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Hi @SusChat 

Your Poha looks very interesting and healthy, can you provide the recipe?

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

I fell in love with poha when I visited Rajasthan in 2016. I ate it for all 10 days as my breakfast and never got tired of it. It's so light on your stomach, yet so filling, very flavorful and mouthwatering. Thank you for sharing @SusChat. But you need to give some more detail about poha to let people learn more about this delicious traditional breakfast, as @Aruni already mentioned in her comment.

Poha is a traditional Indian breakfast, mostly popular in Gujarat, Rajasthan and its surrounding areas. It is made of rice flakes. Very easy to make and it's quite simple to digest as well; a perfect breakfast on a hot day. Some people add potato with it, to make it tastier, while some just cook it by itself. You will know you are served a good poha if you see the rice flakes are soft yet unbroken. I like my poha with peanuts and coconut flakes in it. It's fabulous.