NGUDAPE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Vietnam Tour Diary

Hello Friends,

Vietnam has becoming a preferred destination for lot of travelers from India and I have also chosen this to be the place for my first travel outside India. It was a trip with friends and we tried to be as frugal as possible and tried to complete the trip within minimal budget

Itinerary- We traveled from Mumbai to Hanoi and while returning Da'nang to Mumbai via Ho chi Minh(HCM) City( It was a domestic connecting flight from da nang to HCM and HCM -Mumbai- Would advise first time travelers to avoid taking connecting domestic flights as our Da nang -HCM flight got delayed and we nearly missed our flight.

Places covered

1. Hanoi- The city is perfect for spending a day or 2 and we have covered famous landmarks like temple of literature, HCM museus of war and Hoan kiem lake along with the night market.

We stayed in home stay in central ha noi-very near to Hoan kiem lake and night market are for 3 days. Making Hanoi as base for travel to near by attractions

2. Ha long bay- Must visit place which is 3 hours from Ha noi and there are lot of tour operators who operates daily tours. It offers pictersque landscape and breathtaking view along with a visit to salt caves.

3. Ninh Binh and Trang an and Mua caves- Ninh Binh houses an ancient vietnamese capital, trang an which is also called as Ha long bay on land which gives once in a life time experience of boating through salt caves. Mua caves or Ha Mua in local language are situated atop the Hill and tastes yours endurance and physical strength.

After doing some shopping for kid and family in night market we moved to Da nang by domestic flight, 

4. Hoi an ancient town and beach- We spent 1 day in Hoi an ancient town and coconut village and beach. One should not miss eating famous Banh mi at Madam Canh.

5. We then visited Ba na Hills in a last leg of our tour and that was worth visiting and we enjoyed cable car and the overall landscape and scenery including golden bridge. Our only regret was we could not explore all of the Hills as the weather got adverse late in afternoon and entire Hills were covered with thick clouds.(Tip- start early to cover the hills till afternoon).

We closed our day and trip with fire show with dragon in Da nang(Happen only on Week end) to end the trip.

Tips for Indian travelers- You can have Indian restaurants in all of vietnam(Ha noi,Hoi an and Ba na hills) which would help you to get the Indian food during your stay.20240124_153823.jpg20240124_171249.jpg20240124_172739.jpg20240125_125022.jpg20240126_161944.jpg20240126_161951.jpg20240128_111926.jpg20240128_113032.jpg20240125_134525.jpg20240125_150703.jpg20240126_135319.jpg20240128_120636.jpg

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Vietnam Tour Diary

Wow...very nice post @NGUDAPE after long time. Photos are nice and itinerary description is very helpful. Thank you so much for sharing. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@NGUDAPE que hermosas tomas que realizaste, se ve que lo disfruto al máximo. Saludos.

Level 9

Betreff: Vietnam Tour Diary

@NGUDAPE 

Eine gute Reisebeschreibung für Vietnam.

Grundsätzlich wäre es informativer unter den Bildern eine kurze Erklärung zu schreiben, damit man alles besser versteht.

Level 9

muchas gracias amigo.  Thanks for giving a read. @Maximilianozalazar .

Level 9

Betreff: Vietnam Tour Diary

@Annaelisa Danke. Thank you for your thoughtful read and suggestion. I would shortly edit my post to add descriptions of pictures.