LudwigGermany's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Why I love to review #kidsfriendly places and share them with families

I have two children with the age of 8 and 10 years. Children of all ages need something different. You know this best when you have children of your own.

My family is the center of my life. And being a Local Guide is the hobby that is my passion. So why not combine both? I think it's an ideal combination because you get around a lot for both.

together on adventure tourtogether on adventure tour

Since some time reviews can be provided with Hastags. I think it's great to tag reviews with #kidsfriendly. But also critics are helpful for other families. For example, if a restaurant doesn't offer children portions.

Visiting a museum where children can really discover somethingVisiting a museum where children can really discover something

There are so many great places that are exciting and great for kids. For me Maps is the ideal platform to discover new places and even more to help other families to find such places. That's what my heart burns for.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

5 comments
Level 9

Re: Why I love to review #kidsfriendly places and share them with families

@LudwigGermany Getting information about kid-friendly places on maps must be a relieve for parents with kids. You doing a great job reviewing kids-friendly places. 

Good luck for CL19. My post for CL19. Wish me luck too 🙂

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 7

Hi @LudwigGermany,
it sounds very worthy for a man that family is at the center of your life. I think your children are happy to have such a father. And your idea about the #kidfriendly hashtag is also very useful.👪

Katy Darhel
Connect Moderator

Thanks @katydarhel .

I think everyone of us enjoying this family. My kids, my wife and myself either. I changed my workplace this year. Earning less but have a lot more time with the family because it's near to my home. 

It is something where you set your priorities and what really matters for a life that is worthy.

With the #kidsfriendly tags I am

passing something of this to others.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 6

ideal en tout cas pour savoir ou les retrouves au cas ou besoin y est

Level 9

Hey @LudwigGermany  This place is vry nice . Thanks for sharing . Love from India.