Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Why it shows "pending"...... !

A screenshot of  pending editA screenshot of pending edit

Even it is 100% true fact why it shows pending status ...

I have a lot of pending posts in Google maps even though  all those are genuine edit

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Why it shows "pending"...... !

@Midhunnileshwar  I know it's a disappointing thing. But every local guide has some edits which are pending. Some edits are accepted promptly by Google algorithm and some are placed under pending. Which will be verified using fact check options or other facts by the Maps.

Hope this helps. If you find the response helpful then mark it as a solution. Thank you!

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

View solution in original post

Level 6

I think it needs to be reviewed once. Why don't you check once and reedit? May that help too

Level 9
Solution

@Midhunnileshwar  I know it's a disappointing thing. But every local guide has some edits which are pending. Some edits are accepted promptly by Google algorithm and some are placed under pending. Which will be verified using fact check options or other facts by the Maps.

Hope this helps. If you find the response helpful then mark it as a solution. Thank you!

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram