SagarDiary's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

i want to contact google local guide team india how

i want to contact google local guide team india how because i need google team help to improve my profile and achievement i did not support or meetup from google for any new event  any buddy to guide how i reach google india 

Sagar Shivdas Kanherkar
Kalyan, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: i want to contact google local guide team india how

@SagarDiary,تحياتي.ارجو ان تكون بخير.سوف تجدهم الان ليقدمو لك المساعده حول طلبك.انتظر فقط.تحياتي

Connect Moderator

Hi @SagarDiary

The term team is normally used to describe a group of Google employees. There is no direct access to Googlers, but your peers can most likely help you here on Connect if you ask very precise questions.

There are different groups of volunteer Local Guides in India. Maybe you want to reach out to some of them?  Let me tag @TravellerG for you. He knows who is who in India.

Best of luck 

Morten 

Level 10

Hello my dear friend @MortenCopenhagen,  thanks for tagging me in here. I have already sent my contact details to the fellow LG @SagarDiary.

I shall do the needful, once he contacts me. 

Greetings to you both. 

🙏❤️

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, dear fellow LG @SagarDiary,

I have also sent you a Private Message; kindly respond when free.

In case, if you need any assistance:

How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"

How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send".

Hope this will help you.

🤝🤝🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi, LG friend, @Mohdmohdaljaman,

Thanks for your confidence in our team. 

I have already responded to LG @SagarDiary through The Private Message of LG Connect Forum.

Best wishes 

Level 9

@SagarDiary 

Hi am Rosy kohli from Mumbai Maharashtra good to know you are from Kalyan I was in kalyan for 10 days mom house,Next time when ever their  I will inform you.

Welcome to connect, In simple way is 

here read the post on connect local stories, Photography, achievement,Food & drink ,, meet up .Check the post see how they right  you will get idea  then you also post .It's huge community all are very helpful.

Best wishes to you.

Connect Moderator

Hello @SagarDiary 

Welcome to LG Connect 🙏 and congratulations on your first post here.

Nice to know that you are interested in connecting with local guides in your area.

Here are a few tips and easy ways to connect with local guides in the shortest possible time.

1. Favorite Locations

To easily connect with Local Guides in your local area, you may want to try the Favorite Locations feature. 
Go to your settings page and add up to 3 locations after which posts created by local guides from those cities will be listed on the main page.  

Tushar_Suradkar_1-1690852719985.jpeg

Tip: If you are traveling to a new place temporarily, you can remove and add the new one. Changes reflect immediately. Following that you can connect with local guides from the new place.

2. Browse Older Posts 

Browse through older posts of local guides from a place and check if they are still active and would be interested in a meetup. Chances are enthusiastic local guides did not find enough people to connect some time back and respond to your comments.

3. Private Messages

Send a private message to local guides using the feature here on Connect.  

4. Upcoming Meetups

A meet-up is meant to explore new places and make friends with local guides in your community. Check for upcoming meetups in the Meet-ups section. 

By clicking the Show All button circled (2) in the image below you can also search for meetups by location. 

Tushar_Suradkar_2-1690852719342.jpeg

5. Previous Meetups

Leave a reply on past meetups.

Search The LG Connect community for the word recap that is used by most local guides in their post-meetup reports. You can then search through past meetups telling the local guides that you missed it and leave a request to notify you when the next meetup is hosted.  

6. Conduct a meet-up

Use the Submit meet-up button circled (1) in the image above to host a meetup. This would be a great way to reach out to the local guide community in that place proactively.

7. Do not hesitate

Go ahead and post a message seeking local guides in a city like this person from Bangalore did and got a good response.  

Ensure you add a location to the post as shown in the image below.

Tushar_Suradkar_3-1690852719666.jpeg

Hope you find these useful.

Meanwhile, introduce yourself to the local guide community here and get featured on Connect:

Introduce Yourself - July 2023 - Local Guides Connect

Level 8

Very descriptive post for welcoming new Local Guides. Kudos @Tushar_Suradkar 

Nachiket Methre