RanjithKizhakoodan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Advantage to save in "High quality (free unlimited storage)" for Google Photos

Dear Fellow Local guides,

Few months ago i accidentally deleted my  Google Photos, hence my  Views and LG points have been reduced significantly. Later stage i able  to recovered from Trash bin .However i would like again remind all LG  community that whenever you save yoour Photos on Google Photos ensure that you checked the option "High quality (free unlimited storage" -Option in Google Photos setting ) thereby you can save your space on Google drive !

Constraints on the Google drive /Photos you can overcome by Purchasing Google Mobiles ( Pixel series )  , i would rather prefer that so there is no hassle on saving photos without bothering any setting on Google photos. This can always prevent any accidental deletion of Photos and lose  your LG points 

Doha, Qatar
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Advantage to save in "High quality (free unlimited storage)" for Google Photos

Dear @RanjithKizhakoodan 

Very useful information 

Thanks for your nice information.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Connect Moderator

Re: Advantage to save in "High quality (free unlimited storage)" for Google Photos

Hi @RanjithKizhakoodan I'm glad you were able to recover your photos from the bin. One clarification to your post though, purchasing a Pixel does not entitle you to store all photos at the highest resolution, only those taken with the pixel.

Regards Paul

Level 10

Thanks Paul for the note.

What i meant is same only to get Pixel phone to have full resolution photos.

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @RanjithKizhakoodan I'm glad you were able to recover your photos from the bin. One clarification to your post though, purchasing a Pixel does not entitle you to store all photos at the highest resolution, only those taken with the pixel.

Regards Paul