PrasadVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

February 2024 Roadmapper Highlights: Inspired by Teammates.

Caption: Screenshot of  Roadmapper Feb-24 highlights_1 of   LG@PrasadVRCaption: Screenshot of Roadmapper Feb-24 highlights_1 of LG@PrasadVRCaption: Screenshot of  Roadmapper Feb-24 highlights_2 of   LG@PrasadVRCaption: Screenshot of Roadmapper Feb-24 highlights_2 of LG@PrasadVR

PrasadVR_1-1709959549173.png

Caption: Screenshot of Summary of Roadmapper Contribution by LG @PrasadVR 

I'm thrilled to share my Roadmapper contributions for February 2024! Inspired 'Join Road Mapper and help people navigate better with Google Maps'  post on Connect and encouraged by my teammates during the '31 Day Road Mapper Challenge' initiated by  @JustJake , I've been consistently contributing to Roadmapper. Here are the highlights from February 2024. Spreadsheet shared by  @Rednewt74  greatly helped me to prepare the summary.

I would like to tag our friends  @tony_b , @ShailendraOjha , @NirmalTeja ,

Signature Image
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: February 2024 Roadmapper Highlights: Inspired by Teammates.

Right on, @PrasadVR! Nice to see you were just being polite about my measly 90% approval rate while you were sitting on a BIG 95%! You're cruising along to pass me on the number of Challenges done. Just what I needed, another competition 😂 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Congratulations for your superb summary from Roaders to Roadmaper @PrasadVR ji 🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Hello @PrasadVR & @JustJake  i also add so many road but got Rejected most of them, it's  hard to me about Find road can you help me in all This.And one more think How we see stats ? 

🙏🙏🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

@RaviSharma111  Hello friend, Please clarify me are you talking about Roadmapper tool (https://maps.google.com/roadmapper/about?pli=1), in that case you please note that you will face some difficulties initially. Please have a look at this very useful post. https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Frequently-Asked-Questions-Road-Mapper/ba-p/2965784

I am happy to help you, if you need any further assistance.

Signature Image
Level 9

THANK YOU @PrasadVR  JI FOR SUCH A NICE KNOWLEDGE AND INFORMATION HOW MANY ROAD CAN WE DRAW AT A TIME OR IN A DAY?

Level 10

Hello @RaviSharma111 , I believe there is no limit to the number of roads that can be added.  Are you using Roadmapper tool (https://maps.google.com/roadmapper/about) ?

Signature Image
Level 9

initially i was  trying to do with my mobile but  after your suggestion i started through road mapper , i need some assistant and knowledge @PrasadVR  ji can you share with , happy to read your post .

meet up was turning point and Mortan  Ji also share so many tips and tricks . thanks to this community that make my journey towards  road mapper .