PrasadVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Highlights of my Road Mapper journey.

Hello dear LG friends,

I'm thrilled to share the highlights of my Road Mapper journey. By sharing my achievements with our LG friends, I aim to inspire myself to keep pushing and encourage newcomers to join the Road Mapper Program. Inspired by '31 Day Road Mapper Challenge', - @JustJake  , I have been contributing on daily basis except 3 days since January 1st, 2024. Thanks to @Rednewt74 for spreadsheet support for tracking the progress.

Caption: Cover photo design by :LG @PrasadVR with the help of CanvaCaption: Cover photo design by :LG @PrasadVR with the help of Canva

PrasadVR_0-1713271458637.png

Highlights of my Road Mapper contribution;

1. Total 1617 km drawn in all countries.
  2. Total challenges completed 950.
  3. Total countries offered in the challenges: 10
  4. Zero rejections across four countries out of ten countries.
  5. Minimum 100 KM Achieved in each country
  6. Highest 13.3 km mapped in Pakistan in a single challenge on March 2nd, 2024.
  7. Drawn highest 408 km in DR Congo.

I would like to tag my friends  @TravellerG  ,  @Kumaarsantosh , @tony_b , @ShailendraOjha , @RaviSharma111, @NirmalTeja , @Annaelisa 

Best Regards,

@PrasadVR

Signature Image
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
29 comments
Level 9

Re: Highlights of my Road Mapper journey.

Congratulations @PrasadVR keep contributing 

Level 8

I know dear friend @PrasadVR  this session you will complete the five thousands add roads & @JustJake will complete ten thousand add roads on Google map & for me @MikeG till now no send me invitation mail. Anyway congratulations for your hardwork.🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Hello @PrasadVR,

I am pleased to see such a stupendous achievement across 9 Countries with Zero rejection in last 30 days.

You are an epitome of Road Mapping Skills. Be it mapping roads on Road Mapperor adding Roads on Google Map, you always stood in a bunch of top contributors.

Very happy to see this progress curve.

My best wishes to you!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Connect Moderator

Many congratulations @PrasadVR for such a great achievement 🙏🎉

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Betreff: Highlights of my Road Mapper journey.

@PrasadVR 

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, dass ist eine großartige Leistung 

Level 9

@PrasadVR ,

Congratulations on your contributions. Since my 56 day streak ended, I have had trouble doing more than a few days in a row. I will continue trying for daily contributions. I'm glad my workbook is useful to you.

Take care,

Alfred New
TRAC Badge
Level 9

Congrats🎉👏 @PrasadVR  for  your new approved Road  . Mappers are Hero of Google Map 🌎.

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 10

These are great stats @PrasadVR, congrats & thank you for all of your dedication to the program! You've now passed me on the total KMs contributed 🏇. That map from Pakistan was a very lucky find. I see you just got that in March, I've been getting some more urban areas lately, too. Keep going, man! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

@ShailendraOjha You're about to hit a big milestone, too; 100 roads! That's awesome. 

JustJake TRAC Badge