KarolinaPysz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Thank you for mapping Bangladesh!

An illustration of a car next to the Google Maps logo under confettiAn illustration of a car next to the Google Maps logo under confettiCongratulations Road Mappers!

Together, you have recently completed the Road Mapper mission in Bangladesh.

This was one of our most popular missions yet, and your contributions will continue to make an impact in navigation, community planning, the local economy, and disaster response. 

If you are from Bangladesh, you can continue adding and fixing roads in your local area in Bangladesh on Google Maps. Click here to learn how to add or fix a road on your computer or mobile device. 

For more info on Road Mapper, you can subscribe to updates on this board, read the Road Mapper FAQs, and you can also sign up using this form to express your interest in participating.

11 comments
Level 5

Re: Thank you for mapping Bangladesh!

Avec plaisir de pouvoir aider les autres Pays en tant que Road Mapper.

• Belgium
• French - Néerlandais - English
• Local Guides 5
Level 10

Great job, Road Mappers!

I didn't contrubute much for Bangladesh (only 62 km) but I will improve ))

Hope to see more countries to draw maps in the program. 

Level 10

Ynt: Thank you for mapping Bangladesh!

congratulations friends☺️👍🏻 i am doing my best for turkey @KarolinaPysz 

Level 7
Level 7

It would be interesting to have some stats such as the amount of roads added (or cumulative distance) or the percentage of the country surface that were scanned by us while looking for roads (did we actually scanned the whole country?).

Level 8

Thanks Its a great Opportunity for me.Thanks for help me.I Wish Google Bangladesh make a milestone all of the local guide.

Level 8

Welcome. I am from Bangladesh. 

Level 8

Ynt: Thank you for mapping Bangladesh!

@KarolinaPysz She is also help me.Thank you.I am from Bangladesh. bangladesi people now all tim see turkish serial like as artagole,kurukus,soz,dastan etc.Now community share many things.Best wishes for turky.

Level 6

I am interested in Road Mapping 

Local guide level 6

My email:

mrana6127

Masud
Level 8
Level 8

Good i like thise map