RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A visit to Sabhyata Dwar or Civilization Gate .

Sabhyata dwar OR  Civilization Gate is a victory memorial located on the banks of the River Ganges in the city of Patna in the Indian state of Bihar. Made of sandstone, it is constructed with Maurya style architecture. The Sabhyata Dwar has been built with Mauryan architecture to showcase the culture, tradition, and glorious history of the capital Pataliputra. The red white sandstone used in its construction has been exported from Rajasthan.

#photo :-  front view of sabhyata dwar photo by LG @RaviSharma111 

The first idea of ​​a structure like Gateway of India was presented by the former Governor of Jammu and Kashmir, retired Lieutenant General Srinivas Kumar Sinha (SK Sinha); the idea of ​​construction was put before the Government of Bihar in 2010. The main objective of this memorial is to present the history of India's glorious Patliputra before the people and tell how the ports of Patliputra river attracted the whole world.

#photo :-  Entry gate  sabhyata dwar patna bihar india  

Entry free for all citizen🆓🆓

#photo:-of Butterfly inside Memorial

#photo : - sabhyata Dwar

It is built inside Samrat Ashok Convention Center   , Height with 32 m , more than Golghar  in patna .These types of  architecture was previously used by  Greek and Romans after very popular in world this arch like structure had also been adopted by Mauryan .

#photo of:- Ashoka's four-sided lion Capital symbolic representation of power and prosperity.

#photo :- Photo of sabhyata dwar side view

#photo : - of plant Flora and sky view inside memorial

#Photo :- of flower and gallery

#photo of Gyan Bhavan 

1. Recently I visited this memorial to check accessibility. This place is fit for disabled people.  it is open daily at 11 AM and closed at 6 PM .This place is the attraction center of tourists visiting Patna .

#photo :- of piller , iscription ,  flower , sign board , tree 

#Photo  of essential commodity at memorial 

i am #tagging senior  LG  and my friends  to feedback on this post.

@Tushar_Suradkar  sir, @TravellerG  sir , @ajitthite  Daa , @NareshDarji  @PrasadVR @Anil6969  @MortenCopenhagen @Shrut19 

#Praniketmore #Shubhamwaman ALL my friend

👉video🔗🔗🔗🔗of this place i hope you will enjoy it 📺📽📺📹

 This video was initially not added this is Added  with help of @KashifMisidia  bhai,Thank you so much for your knowledge and  sharing connect experience .

Accessibility

This place is not accessible to disabled people

So many stairs are there so difficult to move wheelchair

HOW TO REACH🚓

Nearest Railway Station patna junction you can take a private taxi or shared vehicle and reach Gandhi maidan in front of Samrat Ashok Convention Center 

WHERE  TO STAY🏘

You can find the nearest hotel on google map or take help from LG whom you know they advise you better .

WHERE TO EAT🍽

So many hotels and restaurants are there that you can choose according to your budget.

NEARBY ATTRACTION🌍

1Mahavir Mandir Patna 

2Takhat Shri Harimandir Ji Patna Sahib 

3Golghar 

4ISKCON Patna 

5Budhha Smriti Park 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A visit to Sabhyata Dwar or Civilization Gate .

It looks so beautiful! @RaviSharma111 

Thank you fo sharing such nice place from Bihar. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@RaviSharma111 ,  Your post is very informative and well written, beautiful photos., Thank you for tagging me. I appreciate your efforts 👍.

Signature Image
Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji  sir for you such great compliment,  I will upload more  .... Glory  of bihar and Patliputra . Keep supporting 🙏🙏🙏

Level 9

Thank you  @PrasadVR  ji   , we are  lounching   Bihar local guide Logo on meep up  ple join tomorrow at @9AM  

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

जय श्री राम 🚩🚩🚩

Level 9

Betreff: A visit to Sabhyata Dwar or Civilization Gate .

@RaviSharma111 

Es ist ein prachtvolles Tor und durch die Beschreibung, Fotos und Video informativ und sehr schön dargestellt.

Connect Moderator

I am feeling extremely delighted to explore Patna via your amazing posts, dear @RaviSharma111 

The 'Sabhyata Dwar' looks gorgeous in your photos. 

Thanks for all the information like accessibility, reach, stay, and nearby attractions 👍

Level 9

You are  welcome 🙏 to patna @Tushar_Suradkar sir, That will have a great Day for me and other Lg from bihar. Thanks for  your  Support Or comment sir, your post has really  attractive and meaning ful for me and others. Keep supporting and motivating us. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Level 9

धयनवाद @Annaelisa  your support is very important  you are best on connect by  Liking post, You acts like helping hand 🤝🤝🤝

Level 9

@RaviSharma111 

Danke, nun habe ich noch eine Frage.

Ich bin nicht sehr erfahren was Emoji betrifft, was ist das für ein Zeichen und die Bedeutung hinter der Hand