MoniDi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself — April 2024

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check previous threads, like March's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from. We’ll merge any “I’m new” and “Hello world” posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Do you want to be featured in our monthly Introduce Yourself posts? Share your introduction in the comments, following the five prompts below, and a horizontal photo of yourself (in landscape mode). The best introductions will be considered for future Introduce Yourself posts. Please note: Your response may be edited for clarity. By taking part in this challenge, you agree to allow us to share your answers and photo(s) publicly here on Connect.

This month, meet @Lukelhm! Lucas is a Local Guide Level 8, and here’s what he shared.

Caption: A photo of Lucas taking a selfie with some penguins on Isla Martillo, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. (Local Guide @Lukelhm)Caption: A photo of Lucas taking a selfie with some penguins on Isla Martillo, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. (Local Guide @Lukelhm)

Hello world!

1. Name: Lucas Lehmann

2. Location: Coronel Du Graty, Argentina

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love reading about different experiences, but also sharing my own to help other people, and trying to give meaningful and detailed opinions about the places I visit.

4. My favorite thing to explore: Hard to choose a favorite thing, but I enjoy visiting national parks (trekking sites and adventure activities), but also restaurants and museums.

5. Fun fact about me: Visiting a new place means walking or touring all around; the time to sleep and rest is at home. The first thing I do when a new year starts is check all possible days I have to visit new places.

Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too, Lucas! Local Guides, don’t miss the chance to say hi to Lucas in the comments below and share your introduction, too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Coronel Du Graty, Chaco Province, Argentina
100 comments
Level 5

Localguides

Hello everyone?;Thanks local guides connect team...!!! I want to post real area with full information.

Level 5

Re: Localguides

Hello everyone? Do you know my country please? Thanks for all...!!!

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2024

Hi @MoniDi , surprised to find you here after the lapse of almost 4 years in introducing Yourself @Lukelhm for April month . Thanks you and @Lukelhm .

Connect Moderator

Re: Localguides

Hello @Robasmart    

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

That's great to see you in Connect Family 😌

I want to let you know that 

I m moving your post in a Ongoing Post : Introduce Yourself - April 2024. (Click on the Link) 

Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction  In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode). 

1.Name: 

2.Location: 

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4.My favorite thing to explore: 

5.Fun Fact about me: 

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here,

&

how to choose topics for your posts , and many more

great tips.

Thank you 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Welcome @Lukelhm 💐

Nice to know about you, especially about walking around.

I too like to explore places by walking which gives me more time to look closely at interesting things in those places.

Connect Moderator

Hello @Lukelhm 

It's great to meet you Lucas and lean mre about what you like about being a Local Guide. I couldn't agree with you more when you say that it's hard to choose a favorite thing, to explore. Being a Local Guide is being an exporer in more ways than one.

Level 8

@Lukelhm felicidades por esta gran presentación. 🇦🇷♥️🇦🇷

Level 9

Hello @Lukelhm welcome to connect happy to see you in introduce yourself April 

@MoniDi Thank you for sharing with us..

Level 9

Un gusto ver tu presentación @Lukelhm  !

Vamos @argentinalocalguides!

Mauje