TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to express Gratitude, Enjoy World and Share Happiness - TravellerG

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Photo #1, Caption: Cover photo - the sunset & Scarlet Macaw captured by TG.

First: "Eid Mubarak" to all LGs who celebrate and honour this festival.

Happy ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to each of you…

Hi friends,

Are you aware of “National All is Ours Day”? - after reading this post, could you express how you would love to celebrate this special day? - Thanks.

April 8th is a universal “All Is Ours Day” that is beyond religion, nation or culture - To break the monotony/busy life to express thankfulness, enjoy the world and share happiness (& what we have).

There are three ways to enjoy this special and unique day; it's a day to:

1. celebrate and express our gratitude for all that we received,
  2. appreciate the beauty of everything, including our nature and what we possess (Small & big), and
  3. encourages people to share what they have, maybe a nice smile to your friend.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform mePhoto #2, Caption: A scarlet Macaw captured in Kisna Nature Park, Surat (Here) - this visit was accompanied, sponsored & guided by LG @Rushabh_Sindhav@Het_patel also gave company.

I was aware of this day and I decided to try all these three options; so I thought and concluded a plan: 

Here is how I celebrated this year 

1. How I expressed my gratitude?

I sat in front of the photo of my father and mother who gifted me this ‘life’ & prayed for them; they taught me how to be ‘Humble’, ‘Truthful’, ‘Helpful’ and ‘Thankful’ to all. (I was asked to add respect even to the name of my servants!).

My father was the ‘head’ of our village and also a Medical Doctor - he used to demonstrate how to treat even a beggar with integrity and respect. Also, I have extreme respect and regard for my wife’s parents - I did meditation & prayer for all.

I express my gratitude to the Almighty for the respectful regard and precious support I have received in my life, from the local and global communities.

2. How I appreciated nature and my humble collections.

I went through my collections of photos of nature (&surroundings) and enjoyed the moments I shot them; I'm submitting a few humble collections in this post:

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform mePhoto #3, Caption: One of the simple things I remembered first on April 8th.

Photo #4, Caption: The verses are engraved on 24-carat golden foil; I still remember the scene I received it. (The Translation & Support provided by Our KashifMisidia ji, Pakistan) - Translation

3. Sharing my happiness:

I called upon two of my dearest friends (our friendship started in 1974, while I was doing my 2nd PG and still continues with the same warmth) and fixed lunch with them; we had some beer and had ‘banana leaf’ Kerala Lunch - then we sat down to cherish our golden memories of long fifty years of friendship!

Photo #5, Caption: The banana-leaf traditional Kerala 'Sadya'.

Photo #6, Caption: This is ‘Rumi’ - the pet of one of my friends in whose house we assembled.

Hope you all enjoyed visiting this post.

Lastly, my passion:

Photo #7, Caption: The latest camera on the left & the oldest camera available with me (right).

Thanks for visiting this post and hope you enjoyed it.

@AdrianLunsong  @indahnuria @Anil6969 @Velvel @renata1 @PattyBlack @jakiripsc 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

58 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to express Gratitude, Enjoy World and Share Happiness - Travell

Honestly, I never knew about National All is Ours Day either, but it sounds really cool! Thanks for letting me know about it. @TravellerG 

Celebrating a day to appreciate everything and share happiness sounds awesome. 👌

Your post is outstanding 👏

Thank you for letting us about this intresting day celebration. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: The ‘National “All is Ours” Day’ to express Gratitude, Enjoy World and Share Happiness - Travell

A very unusual topic but nicely presented @TravellerG 

50 years of friendship and companionship is truly praiseworthy - I sincerely wish many more years are added to it 💐

All photos are excellent - can't tell which one is better than the other.

Your latest camera too seems to be quite old - at least to me 😊

So, I wonder how old the old one is 🤔

Level 10

Very kind of you, Ji...

Your inspiring words are very important for me...

Thank you so much...

This topic is very suitable for our Indian Heritage...

Let us do it next year...

🙏

@NareshDarji 

🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Whom are you addressing @TravellerG?

Me or Naresh Bhai.

Did you leave out the tag, please?

Level 10

I lack words to express my gratitude for your kindness and frankness... dear @Tushar_Suradkar 

🙏

Yes, I felt that this "All is Ours Day" is very suitable for our Indian Heritage...

What is your opinion, please? = To express gratitude = Annual Bali arppan like...

Hmm... well the new camera is 2023 model but severely used... and the shot was taken in my iQoo 12, portrait mode, which is extremely sharp...

And my old camera:

I used to acquire New models and then give the previous one to team members...

But, this 1999 or so model was left behind ...

Once again thanks for your immense support...

🙏❤️🤝

Humbly accept my mistake... but, now corrected...🙏🙏🙏

Level 8

Thanks for sharing your personal asset called memories ❤️ and memorable moments @TravellerG .

Indeed you are lucky that even at this age also take out time ️ to meet and hangout with( old is gold) 🧡friends else today in fast pace of life, we sometime could not do justice with the most deserving too.

HAPPY that you pre Ugadi you had celebrate with your loyal friends. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Dear @TravellerG ji, 

Thank you for letting us know about the beautiful day & I really loved the way you expressed your respect, gratitude,passion,happiness & appreciation along with pictures good to see 🙏ji

Level 8

we had two rounds of beer and had ‘banana leaf’ Kerala Lunch ...................................

wooooooooo I'm really surprised you take wine 🤔TG @TravellerG 

shailendraOjha

You can see MY contribution Here Also.
www.youtube.com/@GoogleGuide_shailen13
Level 10

नमस्कार,

@TravellerG 

Sir, very different flavour post,  Honestly, I don't know about National All Is Ours Day

thanks for sharing,

wishing you a National “All is Ours” Day ..