RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Indian Railway : Traveling with train 🚉

#photo : RAIL TRACK , BANNER#photo : RAIL TRACK , BANNER

Nowadays carbon emission is creating a vibe in the global media , carbon emission is not a problem of a single country even every country is facing a challenge and its impact . India targets to Hit Net - zero carbon emission  by 2070.This carbon emission is the main cause  of global warming  . Mainly carbon emission takes place through our motor vehicles and buses .  Google travel has recently  introduced a new feature train search and alternative options for Eco - friendly  travels. SEE UPDATE     TRAIN SEARCH  

You can search for a train as well as Book your ticket from this site.

Trains are relatively low or have no carbon emission then other transport , it is good  for travelling longer distances without harming earth or environment.

#PHOTO : INDIAN RAILWAY#PHOTO : INDIAN RAILWAY

India is one of the world's largest networks of railway lines approx  70000 kilometers long . Million of passengers  are traveling daily through indian railway it is backbone of country , it connect our remote village to metropolitan city  , In india train is mainly divided into two types passenger carrier train or Goods (cargo) train  , are those who only transport goods . 

The journey of the train is itself interesting  from steam engine to diesel engine , now electric engines are showing the growth of India as well as the world in terms of technology . In India we have  different types of passenger trains  like  Local ,  express , superfast , or metro .  Vande Bharata is a new and special type of train launched in India for  fast and affordable journey . 

The question is how these trains Help in making our planet more sustainable and carbon free? 

Mass transit  - Trains facilitate  large  no of people  from one place to different place at same time , it also reduces traffic from roads that will help in stopping carbon emission .

Electrification of trains  - Nowadays Electrification has been done all over India so that trains can be run easily through electricity. It produces much lower emission than steam or diesel engines. This electricity  is generated by solar or hydro power plants.

Logistics  - Trains not only carry humans but also goods from one place to another , it can carry a large amount of goods and can go from one part of the country to another .it reduces transportation cost and   carbon emission . 

Overall , trains play an important role in reducing pollution by offering a more sustainable and eco-friendly mode of transportation as compared to car , bus , plane and individual vehicles . 

#Photo : indian railway coach and goods train#Photo : indian railway coach and goods train

Recently i travel from patna to Ara  with Train i clicked some picture of train and coaches .#photo of  : goods train stranding on railway track#photo of : goods train stranding on railway track

If you  find any new way to reduce pollution from our mother planet '' Earth '' ple share with us  that will help the world toward a more sustainable future .

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
8 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Indian Railway : Traveling with train 🚉

@RaviSharma111 

Alle Vorteile gegenüber dem Individualverkehr sehr gut erklärt.

Die meisten Menschen schätzen aber vorrangig ihre Unabhängigkeit und so müssen auch andere Wege gefunden werden.

Level 9

Betreff: Indian Railway : Traveling with train 🚉

Thank you  @Annaelisa  for your support and comment

Level 8

Re: Indian Railway : Traveling with train 🚉

Nice Post @RaviSharma111 Today pollution is something that is bothering everyone in the world, whether it is in the case of vehicles or noise, water, Plastic, and other things, it is necessary to find a way.

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 9

Thank you so much for showing  interest Regarding Pollution . 

Yes @Raj_Tayade  you are Right, many type of pollution making earth and socity unfit for Human survival. Due to this temp is touching New Hight in India. 

Connect Moderator

Wonderful post, dear @RaviSharma111 that highlights the convenience and advantage of using the railways for travel.

Also, as mentioned by @Annaelisa, freedom is one factor, and the other is economy.

Many in India would prefer to travel by train for its affordability.

I do not prefer traveling by train since I can afford to drive a car around, which saves me time and also provides convenience.

But as you said, pollution is a very important factor 👍

Level 9

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar  sir,  🙏 as you stated that Car give more freedom and save time, is absolutely Right But it produce Carbon dioxide , carban monoxide and other harmful gasses  Now Day  Car is also Transforming into new shape and with electric 🔌 power, these car relese no pollution  and eco friendly. Now days trains are also Comming to new type which save time and Relaxed journey  like Vande Bhart Train are more fast and luxurious  , in upcoming time we have Bullet Train,  slow but steady we are tending towards eco friendly Transportation, I agree with you that car  give more freedom  or privacy to travel from one place to another. 

Level 8

@RaviSharma111 el tren es genial, en Argentina es un medio muy usado. Realmente es valioso conservarlo.

Level 10

Hello dear @RaviSharma111 ,Thank you for sharing such an informative post. Many Indians prefer train travel due to their convenience and affordability.

Signature Image