AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: T100 Photo Views L8 (January, 2022)

@kessc'in İstanbul Emniyet Müdürlüğü Yıldız Fotoğrafı  Aralık 2016 yüklendi. ocak 04.04. 2022 yıldız görünümleri@kessc'in İstanbul Emniyet Müdürlüğü Yıldız Fotoğrafı Aralık 2016 yüklendi. ocak 04.04. 2022 yıldız görünümleri

nisan ayı için

yeni versiyon nasılmış görelim bakalım 🙂

@AdamGTresim bağlantısı sorunu veriyor yine eksik mi yaptık

Farklı şehirler, farklı insanlar, farklı dostlar
Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Photo Views Leaderboards (January, 2022)

Caption: @JordanSB's Star Photo of Century Food Mart uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-11-15 and showing star views of 20,497,439 as at 2022-05-11Caption: @JordanSB's Star Photo of Century Food Mart uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-11-15 and showing star views of 20,497,439 as at 2022-05-11

Here is my updated photo

#TeamUSA USA | My Contributions | Instagram | @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Photo Views Leaderboards (January, 2022)

An impressive star @JordanSB I'll move it to the Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos post where it should be so that it will be together with all other star photos. You also need to update your caption or take advantage olf the new auto caption creation 😉

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

foto borrada, subida por error

Level 10

foto borrada, subida por error

Level 10

Re: Local Guides, 2023 Star Photos

GOOGLE.jpg

Hola , esta es mi foto estrella 

cargada en Google Maps  en Septiembre de 2022  y que muestra las vistas de la estrella al 9  de SEPTIEMBRE de 2023, Vistas totales = 2.736,563

Esta es la más vista en Google Maps.  La foto es el frente de un bar restaurante , ubicado en Chicago  en una margen del Rio Chicago .

Connect Moderator

Caption: @AdrianLunsong's Star Photo of Manchester Art Gallery uploaded onto Google Maps on 2021-03-31 and showing star views of 16,685,809 as at 2022-09-09Caption: @AdrianLunsong's Star Photo of Manchester Art Gallery uploaded onto Google Maps on 2021-03-31 and showing star views of 16,685,809 as at 2022-09-09

@AdamGT The photo is an angled profile of the Manchester Art Gallery with the cherry blossoms out as the weather would have been Spring-like! The Manchester Art Gallery is right in the heart of Manchester City so it's very accessible and has a huge footfall. Entry is also free for most parts (they do have specific exhibitions that you do have to pay for to enter). But the free sections are usually pretty good enough to spend the afternoon away! The cafe is also pretty good although it's usually very busy and trying to find an empty seat can be challenging! Updated on 09/09/22. 😎

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 10

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Caption: @TravellerG Star Photo of Soochippara Waterfalls which was uploaded onto Google Maps on Jan 2016 and was showing star views of 2,420,002 as of April 6th 2022.

Hello dear friend, @AdamGT 

Here is my new star photo with the views - hope this is the right way to update or only in the 'Format'?

Thanks

PS:
Kindy let me know your feedback, if any.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Hello @TravellerG 

I see that you've posted your new star photo in the September 2021 leaderboard post when it should have been posted in the Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos post created in early January 2022.  I will move it there so that it is together with the star photos of all other Local Guides and strongly recommend that you read that post for important information about the leaderboards.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

-----------