RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

RECAP : Gandhi Ghat Patna Meetup Accessibility Check up & Photo

Hello LGs, 

This post contains a recap of a meetup Held in PATNA , at Gandhi Ghat Patna  Bihar, India.

#photo1 : Banner of Meetup gandhi ghat patna

#Photo2 : of LG @RaviSharma111 Holding meetup poster 

This land has so many historical significance in India. It is the birthplace of several religions like Buddhism, Jainism, and Khalsa Panth.  It was a powerful political center and cultural center at the time of Maurya and Gupta dynasty.Geographical location gangetic Plains make it more fertile and rich in minerals , it was the hub of Trade and intellectual exchange play a major role in shaping  the history of India.

#Photo 3 : Photo credit ( @TravellerG  SIR ) of Tamil “ Puthandu” and kerala Vishu .

On That day 🎉   Kerala New year Read post 

14 April 2024 ,  I hosted a meetup at Gandhi Ghat patna where i invited LGs across world, india and Bihar, many of them joined virtually , the main purpose of this meetup was to spread awareness among people about local guide program , from bihar very less number of active LG participation , so my hope was that may Any one came to join this meetup through my poster , but i got No result .

#photo 4 : of Gandhi ghat patna bihar

I did it with my local friends. On the bank of river Ganga , this river is the main source of water in northern India and plains of India , Length of this River is 2500 km approx .It divides  Bihar into two parts , Northern Bihar Or Southern Bihar .

#Photo5 : of local friend Harsh wardhan Holding during meetup .

AT, 09:30  with help of google meet joined with other LG ,

I started presenting a meetup with greetings to All senior  LG AND  firstly,I checked the  accessibility of the place and revealed the logo of  Bihar local guide , for Bihar  people .

#photo 6 :  Photo credit ( @ajitthite  DAA ) of Bihar Local Guide logo Adopted on this meetup.

Note : This is not an Official logo, this is only for Communication purposes .

#Photo 7 :  of Gandhi Ghat patna Bihar 

#Photo 8 : of Ship MV Ganga Vihar Floating Restaurant 

#Photo 9 : of pious bath at Ganga Ghat , puja samagri ,shiva temple, boat

#Photo 10 :(NDRF) is in Mission mode With their equipment while festival

#Photo11 : of ghat and stairs

#Photo12 : of RIVER 🏊   MAA Ganga And Boat 

#Photo13: of B R Ambedkar , known as father of indian constitution

This  day is also significant to the whole of india because  ,This day is the birth anniversary  of “ Father of Indian constitution” and we celebrate it as '' Equality  Day '' .

#Photo14 : IFC Garden Restaurant of  AND Gandhi Memorial

#Photo15 : Bhagirathi Vihar Restaurant  & sitting public area .

#photo16 : of Respected and senior LG Join virtually 

@ShubhamWaman ,   @Tejal  mam, @ModNomad  

#Photo17 :  Painting  At Gandhi ghat  i ♥️ like most Among All .

#Photo18: of ice Cream This Treat for ME .

#Photo19: CWC Central water commission  and water leveling measurement.

Thanks for reading this post ,  Last but Not Least  Video :📽📺🎥

I am # tagging this post to @Tushar_Suradkar sir  , @NareshDarji sir  , @JustJake for  their valuable feedback and suggestions .

Special Thanks @KashifMisidia Bhai  to Helping me to review this post .

India is celebrating  its Biggest festival  Ram Navami today and i am very happy to Release this post on this pious day commemorates the birth of Lord Rama, believed to be the seventh incarnation of Lord Vishnu.

JAY SIYA RAM 

🚩🚩🚩🚩

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
30 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP : Gandhi Ghat Patna Meetup Accessibility Check up & Photo

I can't believe my eyes, dear @RaviSharma111.

This is simply amazing - a single person's efforts at successfully hosting a meetup.

My heartiest congratulations 💐

All the photos are wonderful and also the collages.

The banner is also well-designed and looks superb 👍

Your meetup will be remembered as an inspiration for all local guides who want to initiate and conduct meetups in their towns.

It was a pleasure participating in the meetup virtually 😊

आपके मीटप द्वारा गांधी घाट के दर्शन हुए इसके लिये भी आपका बहुत धन्यवाद 🙏

My best wishes for your upcoming activities 🤝

Level 9

Thanks you @Tushar_Suradkar sir for such a great compliment,  🙏 उम्मीद है आने वाले दिनों में हमारा ग्रुप और भी बढ़ेगा  , और आपकी मौजूदा मीटिंग का  अनुभव  ज्ञानवर्धन में सहायक साबित होगा | 

Connect Moderator

तथास्तु - मेरे मित्र.
मैं आशा करता हूँ - ऐसा ही हो, @RaviSharma111 
और जल्द ही आप और भी बडे और दर्शनीय मीटप का आयोजन करें 👍

Level 10

@RaviSharma111 Bhai,  Your brilliant meetup report at Gandhi Ghat is an absolute gem! 🌟 Releasing it on the auspicious eve of RamNavami adds an extra layer of significance. As someone so deeply connected to the river Ganga and its sacred ghats, this report resonates with me on a profound level.

All the more, your efforts to promote Bihar's rich cultural history are highly commendable. Thank you for capturing the essence of such a pious place with such grace and eloquence! 🙏

Feeling incredibly fortunate to have virtually rubbed shoulders & shared screen with LG legends like @TravellerG Sir @Tushar_Suradkar Dada, @Tejal Behn, @ajitthite Dada @ShubhamWaman, Prince Kumar, Tanuj Saxena, and all the beloved Bihar LG's bustling with energy. 

Sending my best wishes to you and the entire LG crew for a fantastic "Ram Navami!" May the blessings of this special day fill your homes with peace and harmony. Here's hoping my humble harmonica rendition of Ram Bhajan Dhun adds an extra musical sparkle to the festivities! Cheers!.

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 9

बहोत बढ़िया रीकैप मेरे दोस्त, @RaviSharma111 जी।

अपने जो कर दिखाया है, वो बहोत कठिन कार्य है और अपने अकेले यह शिवधनुष्य उठाया, आपका बहोत अभिनंदन।

ऐसेही करते रहो और लोकल गाइड्स को जुटाते रहो, और लोग आपको आ के मिलेंगे इसकी गारंटी है।

आपका मनसे धन्यवाद!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 10

Wow... Wow... Wow...

Tripple WOW!, my dear @RaviSharma111 ...

Excellent!

Well thought, drafted and presented RECAP...

I saw even your video and highly appreciate the same...

Congratulations !

As all others have mentioned, you have done a marathon task, yourself... You specially deserve an appreciation for the same...

God bless you. 

All photos are good but some are excellent!.

Is that floating restaurant is operational? Do they move around while they serve the food? I am really interested to learn... Thanks for your feedback. 

Also thank you for adding Banana Leaf Sadya... And for tagging me. 

Our virtual meet up was very good... Keep it up...

I am sure you will do much more in the coming days...

With best wishes and prayers...

🙌

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind words and nice compliments, my dear @ModNomad ,

You are exceptionally caring...

God bless you...

🙌

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@RaviSharma111 que genial post! Muy completo... Felicidades por esta gran reunión 👍

Level 9

मैं वास्तव में आभारी हूँ @ModNomad  ji  कि मेरे कोने में आप जैसा सहयोगी व्यक्ति हैं । आपकी सकारात्मकता और मुझ पर विश्वास के बिना यह नहीं हो पाता। आपका बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद

आपका संगीत मधुर एवं भावनात्मक है , संगीत ईश्वर की भाषा है , आपकी संगीत ने मुझे कई बार मन मुक्त किया है और  आपसे हम  कभी मिलेंगे तो आपके वाद्य यंत्र से राम धुन सुनना पसंद करूंगा 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏 धन्यवाद