cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Show me your camera bags!

Show me your camera bag(s)!

Ok, I confess! I love bags! 

My cameras aren't the best or most expensive ones, because I used all my budget to buy bags... Nah, just kidding!

I did spend some money to buy my favourite bags. They were more affordable in the last decade, but they are more and more becoming budget unfriendly!

I think a bag has personality and it can tell about its master. All my bags are mainstream ones.

My most-beloved one is F-Stop Sukha 70L Adventure. It's for any photo trekking or overnight hiking. It's toughly built with lots of pockets for various accessories. It also has a pack suspension system.

My everyday pack is the Lowepro Protactic AW 450. It has the MOLLE system for you to attach some smaller pouches with tactic patches.

My semi-retired bag is the Domke F1 bag. It now holds my MOZA gimbal. I sometimes use it for an overseas trip which doesn't look like a camera bag at all - one the photographers know.

My kit bag is Lowepro Passport Sling. Easy and simple:)

Show me yours! 

My everyday bagMy everyday bagLowepro  Protactic 450 AWLowepro Protactic 450 AWThe pins are from my Local Guides Guiding Stars package:)The pins are from my Local Guides Guiding Stars package:)F-Stop Sukha 70LF-Stop Sukha 70LF-Stop Sukha 70LF-Stop Sukha 70L

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Auckland, New Zealand
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Show me your camera bags!

Domke is a low-key brand made in the US. I bought it 12 years ago from eBay. I actually made some modification. My Domke F1My Domke F1My Domke F1My Domke F1My Domke F1My Domke F1Lowepro Passport SlingLowepro Passport Sling

Level 10

Hi, my dear friend @OliverKIWI,

This is a good topic for enthusiastic like us.

I have a stock of camera bags as old as two decades.

Here are 3 of them.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Photo #1; Caption: Sony 7C (Full Frame) Camera & a mini Bag for travel Photography (The Lens is Tamaron 28 - 200)

Photo #2; Caption: Another Collection from the US with Sigma 150 - 500 Lens. 

Photo #1; Caption: Another medium-sized Bag - one of the recent additions.

Hope you friends will like these:

@TerryPG Suyashkadam97 AkshatRaj300

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Hi @OliverKIWI 

Your camera bags look very good!

Ukrainian flag on your bag caught my attention 💛💙

And I love your photo with a cat! 😻

Level 10

Hello dear friend, @JaneBurunina 

Hope you're keeping well.

Thanks for your Companionship.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Awesome stuff! I am going to Sony soon. Currently a Canon-er.  What is that zoom lens on photo 2? 300 or 400? @TravellerG 

Level 9

@JaneBurunina Yes, I don't want to hide my support for brave Ukrainians! I bought those patches from Aliexpress. Together they have a powerful message! All the best!

Level 4

My bag and some accessories. ;-)My bag and some accessories. 😉

My bag and some accessories.
😉

Gian Luigi Pasqualini
Level 7

My old little bag and the newer back pack

My old smaller bag I got when I got my Sony a6400. I needed a bigger bag as I got more gear. So I got the Mindshift Backlight 26L

Upgraded from my little bag to the Mindshift Backlight  26LUpgraded from my little bag to the Mindshift Backlight 26Lits able to fit my sony a6400 with Sigma 60-600 lens, a couple more lenses and other gear.its able to fit my sony a6400 with Sigma 60-600 lens, a couple more lenses and other gear.Have my gear with my new Sigma 60-600mm lens.

Matthew Champigny
Level 7

Love the Cat lol

Matthew Champigny