Midhunnileshwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Unveiling the Enchanting Backwaters of Alappuzha

Introduction:

Nestled amidst Kerala's picturesque landscapes, the backwaters of Alappuzha beckon with their timeless charm, earning the moniker "Venice of the East" for their enchanting boat journeys.

A Journey Through Tranquility:

Embarking from the bustling Vadakkinal Jetty, where a myriad of boats, from Sirvis to tourist boats, await their aquatic odyssey, one is immersed in the vibrant tapestry of local life. The scene unfolds with swaying coconut palms, verdant fields, and fishermen engrossed in their timeless pursuit of catching the day's bounty.

As the boat gracefully glides towards Punnamada backwater, anticipation mounts, hinting at the adrenaline-fueled boat races that echo through these waters. The expansive Vembanad Lake then unveils its majesty, spanning districts and sheltering a diverse avian population within its ecological embrace.

Cormorants dive with precision, while white egrets grace the sky, painting a vivid picture of nature's harmony within this unique biosphere.

Reaching Pathiramanal Island:

The journey culminates at the mystical Pathiramanal Island, a haven of tranquility amidst the backwater's symphony. The island's ambiance, adorned with wild vegetation and stone pathways, invites exploration into its hidden mysteries.

Conclusion:

Pathiramanal Island whispers tales of undiscovered wonders, enticing curious souls to delve deeper into Alappuzha's backwater secrets. Experience the magic firsthand and unlock the treasures that await in this timeless realm.

Additional Tips:

Capture the essence of this journey with captivating imagery, showcasing the backwater's allure and Pathiramanal's hidden gems. Let the sights and sounds speak volumes, inviting others to embark on their voyage of discovery through Alappuzha's enchanting backwaters.

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Alappuzha, Kerala, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Unveiling the Enchanting Backwaters of Alappuzha

Excellent post and photos of the Alappuzha backwaters 👍

@Midhunnileshwar do all photos belong to you? including the boat race picture?

if not, please consider removing those photos.

Level 8

Sure, I have removed the boat race photo. It was not mine. 

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Level 9

Betreff: Unveiling the Enchanting Backwaters of Alappuzha

@Midhunnileshwar 

Es sieht nach einer wundervollen Landschaft aus 

Connect Moderator

When I visited Alappuza in 2019 I was not aware it was the day of the annual Nehru boat race when almost every houseboat operator would go there.

We could not hire a houseboat on that day easily but somehow managed one.

From the decks, I could capture a few glimpses from far away.

Here's the post:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Nehru-Boat-Race-2019/m-p/2553135

Tushar_Suradkar_0-1713957206024.jpeg

@Midhunnileshwar 

I would suggest using the @ tool to address people when replying, as I have done above.
This sends a notification to people about your message and keeps the communication streamlined.

Google Moderator

Hello @Midhunnileshwar ,

The content you've posted does not appear to be your own and violates the Local Guides program rules. Your post is written very well in a really interesting way but it would be great if you could provide your own photos.

Please make sure you edit it and remove the content that is not yours, or your post will be moved to the archive  section of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!