Rushabh_Sindhav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"Notes of Success: Celebrating the Journey at Google's notes Championship Ceremony"

IMG_6086.jpeg

"Feeling incredibly proud and accomplished after attending the closing ceremony of the Google Notes Championship Program at the Google office in Gurgaon on April 24, 2024. 🎉

IMG_6085.jpeg

Over the past four months, I dedicated myself to testing the Notes feature, ensuring its functionality and usability for users worldwide. It's been an amazing journey filled with challenges, learning opportunities, and moments of triumph.

  

IMG_6093.jpeg

Receiving my certificate for successfully completing the program was truly a highlight, along with being awarded five badges and a Google Diary as tokens of appreciation. 📜🏅

IMG_6092.jpeg

Exploring the Google office and enjoying the vibrant Microkitchen atmosphere added an extra layer of excitement to the day. From innovative spaces to inspiring colleagues, every moment at Google left me feeling motivated and inspired.

IMG_6094.jpeg

I'm immensely grateful for the opportunity to contribute actively every day and be a part of such an incredible program. Here's to more adventures and successes ahead!

IMG_6089.jpeg

Also I would Like to attach some more Images from Google office

IMG_6087.jpeg

IMG_6091.jpeg

 Thank you so much Google for this Opportunity of Contributing Google product and Unforgettable Google office Visit

I want to mention some of my other friends who are also part of This program

@NareshDarji @HinalLad @Mukund_hirpara_ @RosyKohli @Tejal  &Others..!

🚀🌟#GoogleNotesChampionship #ClosingCeremony #AchievementUnlocked"

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
41 comments
Level 7

Re: "Notes of Success: Celebrating the Journey at Google's notes Championship Ceremony"

Congratulations 🎊 

Level 8

Re: "Notes of Success: Celebrating the Journey at Google's notes Championship Ceremony"

Thank You 😊

Level 9

Betreff: "Notes of Success: Celebrating the Journey at Google's notes Championship Ceremony&quo

@Rushabh_Sindhav 

Herzlichen Glückwunsch 👍

Sehr schöne Aufnahmen von der Ehrung 

Level 8

Betreff: "Notes of Success: Celebrating the Journey at Google's notes Championship Ceremony&amp

Vielen Dank @Annaelisa  

Level 7

Congratulations 🎉 @Rushabh_Sindhav 

Level 8

Thank you so much.! @Mukund_hirpara_

Connect Moderator

Congratulations 👏 dear @Rushabh_Sindhav 

Indeed it was a good campaign to learn and share. 

I hope you had awesome memories from the Google office Delhi. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you so much sir @NareshDarji 

Level 8

Congratulations @Rushabh_Sindhav 

Pranav Trivedi