YorMonte's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

sudden unjustified problems with the publication of my reviews

My reviews appear under the name of the restaurant they are intended for on Android mobile only. They don't appear if I access the internet from my Mac. For this reason I haven't written reviews for a year and a half!

Bologna, BO, Italia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: sudden unjustified problems with the publication of my reviews

Hello @YorMonte , please post this type of issues in How-Tos category to get attention. 

You don't need to write a second post. All you needed to so is edit the category/Label of the first post. 

I would like to tag Connect Moderator @MortenCopenhagen  for help please.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Re: sudden unjustified problems with the publication of my reviews

Hi @YorMonte 

I can confirm from your public profile that you have added 67 reviews and 65 of them are public. And your review from yesterday and one from 8 days ago are published. 

Google has automatic filters that hide your reviews so only you can see them. This can happen when some of your reviews violate the review guidelines.

Read about typical review guideline violations here. And please see my latest post called 4 Tips on writing better reviews

It is likely the spam filter messing with your contributions.

Keep in mind that the trigger might not be in the review text itself. Try deleting the attached photos and check if your review goes public. If so, try adding the photos back one by one and keep checking. This way you can figure out which photo was the culprit.

Furthermore, the spam filter looks at your overall performance and track record as a local guide. So completely unrelated violations can also cause reviews to be removed from public view.

Feel free to share a review or two for an extra check.

Best of luck
Morten